The Brimfield Historical Society & Kelso House Museum is primarily staffed by a small army of dedicated local volunteers. If you are interested as serving as a volunteer, email Curator@KelsoHouse.org, or phone (330) 673-1058.
- Learn to properly handle donations for storage.
- Help prepare for changing exhibits.
- Assist with Local School & Community engagements.
Serve as a Museum Docent during open hours and for events
- talk with friends, neighbors and visitors about our museum and exhibits
- background information need is always provided
Help maintain the Kelso House Museum Grounds & Gardens
- Weed, mulch, trim, landscape, and plant on your time schedule
- Paint or help in grounds clean-up
- Prepare mailings
- Assist with our Scrapbook Project
- Technology Assistance & Updates
- Web Development
- Write an article for the Kelso Post
Student Volunteer Internships are available for both University and High School students, and are processed on a case-by-case basis. For more information, email curator@KelsoHouse.org or phone (330) 673-1058.