The Saxe House is our Folk Victorian home, located on the BHS grounds near State Route 43. It was built in 1880 by Sylvester Jones and was owned by the Saxe Family, previous to our purchase of the building in 1968. With the new Victorian color palette, guests are more easily able to see the detail and hand carving on the building. The BHS office is now located in this building. Stop by and take a closer look.