Finding a location which meets your event needs can be challenging. Consider using the McCormick Heritage Meeting Room in the lower level of the Kelso House Museum.
- Full kitchen with Serving Counter
- Stove, Oven, Microwave, and Refrigerator/Freezer
- Tables and Chairs to accommodate over 70 guests
- Handicap Accessibility (Parking & Elevator)
- Use of the Museum Grounds
The space is generally reserved in four hour time blocks and is available for a fee plus security deposit. Longer rentals and special event rentals are also available for an additional fee.
Four Hour Rates:
Members – $60.00 + security deposit
Non-Members – $100.00 + security deposit
Contact the Museum Office at 330-673-1058, or phone (330) 673-1058 for more information and availability.