- 1845 the New England style Michael-Cable Barn
- 1879 Boosinger-Cannon Farm Granary
- 1860’s Boosinger-Cannon Farm Corn Crib
- The Original 3-bay Outhouse used at the Brimfield Town Hall
- Reconstructed Entrance Archway from the 1921 Brimfield School (Moved after demolition in 2008)
- 1871 Town Hall bell (now relocated to behind the Outhouse)
*Please Note that the outbuildings may not be open to tours during the Winter Season.